Team Integra Forums banner

Opinions on Valve cover color

1K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  ExtremeGSRteg 
#1 ·
I have a '94 Charcoal Grey LS and I'm going to paint the valve cover tomorrow. I am looking for opinions on what color you guys think will look good. I have a Stainless steel header, silver painted AEM intake and everything else is stock color. I'm probably going to get Blue plug wires and silicone hoses as well. Any opinion on what color would compliment that well? Silver, Blue, etc.? I'm not dead set on blue plugs and wires, just an idea.

#2 ·
All of these views and no replies ... ok, I'll reply, but as to what color - wow! There are just too many choices! Well, the SS header will match any color, and silver and blue does look good. Maybe go with blue.

(I'm gonna just leave mine black. I'll probably get some SS braided lines for the coolant hoses and what not, and some NGK blue plug wires to match my blue AEM CAI. And then maybe a few billet accessories.)

So I guess blue or even a light grey would look nice for yours.

#5 ·
You should try the new dupli color, like those color changing paint, my friend has a charcoal LS, with his valve cover painted red at standing at an angle and blue at another. I thought it was very nice.....I'm sick of my silver valve cover, and my chrome one. Maybe I should change it to a red/purple color?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.