Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these rims and I wanted to know fellow teg owners opinions on them. I will be putting them on my black gsr.

The picture is of the 17", they also have a 16", and these rims are very rare. They have a darkish color to them, kind of like a smoke polished color or gunmetal. They were not supposed to be shipped from japan to here but they made it here by accident.

Let me know what you think?
flip.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I think they're ok, not really my cup of tea. What color is your gsr? And I noticed those are 5 lugs... did you do a conversion?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Do you have a 5 lug conversion? If not how do you plan to make then fit?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I think they are ok. Just not my favorite style. But its your teg, not mine

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
It'as hard to tell without them being on a car. Or photoshopped. How much do they weigh?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
one word comes to mind: heavy

also not my cup o tea, and i'm wondering about the 5 lug deal also... do you have a conversion on your car?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
How can all you guys say heavy w/out knowing any specifics about it? Personally I like them. I am also curious what you intend to do about them being 5-lug unless this isn't an actual picture of the wheels you're getting.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can get them in 4x100 or 5x100 or 5x114. I do not have a 5 lug but I have been debating it. Also the 16"s are only $299 for a set. The 17"s are $349. The 16"s retail for 63500 yen which is about $600 bucks US. Which is one of the attractions to these rims. Also not very many people in the US would have these.

And my car is BLACK.

flip.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
:thumbs up: I like, just know theyr'e gonna be a ***** to clean ehe
I personally went with 5 spoke rims cause I used to have muti-spoke and they were just taking me toooo long to clean them (I'm a clean freak)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts