Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, i have a stock 97 LS, on 14" hubs, just painted the sideskirts to match my body paint which is milano red. NOw, i want to get the ITR spoiler from spoiler depot, but i'm not sure its going to look good. Don't want to drop my car at all, i will be buying an ITR lip though once winter is over. I need some opinions, will the spoiler go with my wheels and stock height??

·
Registered
27 Posts
i think keeping it nice and clean w/o a spoiler is fine.. you could save the money and buy some blades..But if you do get the spoiler then definately don't run w/ hubs and drop the car

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm definetely getting rims, not staying with hubs. I'm gonna go ahead and order the spoiler anyways, I'll see how it looks after. I'll post pics also, hope its not too funny

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, i'm convinced. I need a drop, i've been searching the site for info, found the H&R springs to be pretty popular with good results. Now, i'm an idiot when it comes to suspension, know nothing about it. Need some help guys, got about 250$ for drop, only want 0.75, what should i buy, and what else will i need afterwards??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.