Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found these Full polish Rota Circuit 8s on eBay just a while ago. What do you guys think?

Before...

After my horrble photochop job(first time)...

I was looking at 16 or MAYBE 17". Bronze has always seemed to be a really popular color for these, but i've never been too keen on it(although i like it better now than 3 months ago), Always leaned toward the steel grey ones, until now. All coments/suggesttions welcome. Thanks

PS: don't mind my brothers wrecked frontier in the backround

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
hmmmm i say get 16" i think its perfect. the bronze for rotas look kinda glossy and a little "cheap" so i say stick with that polished look!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hope this helps

I found this awhile ago and i forget where i found it. Maybe you could photoshop an ITR spoiler and a Fox sticker and it will look like yours

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have a 2000 Milano Red Gsr, I think those rims are nice, but they have too many spokes. I am seriously thinking about these polished rims from Centerline, they are a one piece forged wheel that only weighs 11.4lbs! These rims are available in four lug for our cars as well.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those the polish, or the steel grey? it looks like the grey. Thanks though that is a pic i've never seen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts