Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up team integra! so, i have a silver dc4. ive been considering on getting a rear window visor, i like the look esp since im wingless, and other than that i have tints and its messed up on the dot matrix so it would help cover it up a bit. other than that, does anyone have a color matched rear window visor id like to see how it looks, just outta curiosity.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Int3graLove on Apr/09/10 said:
hmmm .. i dont think anyone will really have color matched visors..

heres a better idea.. why dont you look at someone that has it on a black integra..

its probably the best that you'll get until someone who actually has a paint matched one comes along
if i were to get a paint-matched one.. i was thinking of just getting a cheaper ebay one there like less than 100 shipped. and possibly painting that the same color as my car... it be interesting to see how it would look...

soo ti who has a black teg with a visor!

·
Registered
766 Posts
I say do it!
If the visor matches the cars' silver paint i would look like it' part of the car's roof.
That and it'll block more sunrays and keep your teg cooler haha

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ixcocoyxi on Apr/09/10 said:
it wont look good unless you get a duckbill that goes OVER the weather stripping around the rear glass.. it'll look like a huge gap between the dukbill and the roof..
this is very true i forgot about the weather stripping... i dont think the dukbills cover the weather stripping? i think they adheer to the glass is that correct? i dont have one.. im going under assumption

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bump. Im wondering if anyone has done this since the original post of this thread more specifically a four-door

Or if someone can photoshop this 4dr to have color match id appreciate it. All angles if possible

·
Registered
19 Posts
Personally I'm a fan of the tint shaded that it comes in, especially if your windows are tinted. But to each their, it would be interesting to see what it looks like. You can always spray it with a can or two of plasti-dip that way if you don't like it you can just peel it off.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Personally I'm a fan of the tint shaded that it comes in, especially if your windows are tinted. But to each their, it would be interesting to see what it looks like. You can always spray it with a can or two of plasti-dip that way if you don't like it you can just peel it off.
I figured i might get one and color match it when i do my lip. And if i didnt like it plastidip or paint it black

Really just wanna see what it looks like color matched first though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts