Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Trying something different..not quite finished...What does T.I. think

plan on getting new rims...when i started this project i was 16 and it was green with tan interior...now its black on black.......all work was done in my garage by soley me....the front bumper is molded to fenders and the fenders are cut in half.....the back bumper is cut and molded flush(i'll have to find a pic)....the top is able to easily and conveniantly go back on....it is caged to keep structural integrity....the rear hatch opens backwards...the tailights are redesigned......but yeah the hardest part about the top was making the first cut!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
wow that's awesome!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
plan on getting new rims...when i started this project i was 16 and it was green with tan interior...now its black on black.......all work was done in my garage by soley me....the front bumper is molded to fenders and the fenders are cut in half.....the back bumper is cut and molded flush(i'll have to find a pic)....the top is able to easily and conveniantly go back on....it is caged to keep structural integrity....the rear hatch opens backwards...the tailights are redesigned......but yeah the hardest part about the top was making the first cut!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Naw. It does sit higher. Could be because of the driver if he has an even drop like 1.5" all around. I say it would look good if he went with a quarter inch lower drop in the front. Even with everything done to it. Great looking car now lets jus get a new paint job on it

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.