Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this is a double post but no one can see videos in the local scenes if they don't live there. we had a meetup at the Acura Dealership.

EDIT: I have uploaded a new Windows Media Format version of the video. No more REAL MEDIA format.

Markham Video

please give me some input on the video.

·
Registered
663 Posts
yeah, that movie is tight as hell. i had to download realplayer off kazaa just to watch it, but it was well worth it.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
hell yeah... that video was very cool..

i am at a friends house and got to watch it (i like refuse to install Real "take over everything on your computer" Player on my system at home)

got to see the niagra cruise video,but the bluffer park is 404

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Sweet video. Good camara action. Needed more girls
But the cars were ok. lol. Very nice bro. And I saw a gen 2 representing.

·
Registered
662 Posts
yea gen 2's are were doin it...first time for me seeing a gen2 gsr in person...and touching it...and saw me and my car in the video a lot (grey gen2 beside silver civic at beginning...and behind the nsx)...had fun guys..lets do it again..IN MISSISSAUGA

·
Registered
311 Posts
Cool vid,dude. We are supposed to be doing something similar here,but it'll be BMWs.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Hope everyone had a great time! I'm in the works with Rodney right now for a second one!

·
Registered
271 Posts
very cool video & meet...very interesting to see a WRX at an Acura dealership
Lot's of clean G3 and G4 teg's there...sweet NSX as well!!!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just a note. i edited the first post. there is a new format for the video. it is now viewable in your windows media player.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MorningZ: i could come up with a WMV format version of the Bluffers park meet. Right now i just have a 37MB mpeg version.

So far I have made 4 videos and i have MPEG versions for all of them.

when i gather enough up, i am thinking of putting them on CD and distributing them to some oN TI members

·
Registered
711 Posts
I hope you weren't touching that G2 GS-R too much!!!!!

Just joking! LOL

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Bah, it's just a glorified integra.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts