Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one with the paintjob "stealth grey pearl" I have yet to see anyone, anywhere with it, which is cool, but at the same sense is weird. I also have 6 X 9's in my rear deck, not 6 1/2's.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
4 door tegs get 6 x 9's, 2 doors only get 6.5's.

Stealth grey pearl was only offered in 94/95 to the 4-door LS,RS

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
whoops! i forget the gsr...stealth grey was offered to 94/95 4-doors oNLY!

·
Registered
106 Posts
ive noticed the same thing with my car...i have a 2ooo gsr hatch...but the color i got it in, dark violet pearl (it wasnt my FIRST color choice, but GSR's are hard to come by, and couldnt pass this one up), seems to be really rare, i havent found anyone else (not even online) that has it

·
Registered
110 Posts
Anyone have a picture of the color Stealth Gray Pearl. I am looking into a paint job, and this sounds enticing.

·
Registered
106 Posts
no, its not supersonic blue....i looked it up on the color/model year listin on ti, and for 2ooo the only color that even remotely sounds like mine is dark violet pearl...i guess its not too bad bein "original" tho haha

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Your car just looks black in those pics. I guess the camera didn't quite capture the colour too well.

But i think you might be referring to the colour called "black currant". It's sort of a really dark purple that looks black at night.

Haegl has one. Everyone thinks it's an aftermarket paint job.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Nope he has Dark Violet Pearl. That color is amazing in the day light. My dad traded his in for the 03 TL Type S only 500 GSR's for the year 2000 were painted Dark Violet Pearl. Its more rare than my Paradise Blue-Green Pearl for 94-95. Keep that Purple teg. It looks black at night, Under lights its amazing how it looks.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Speechless on Sep/09/02 said:
Your car just looks black in those pics. I guess the camera didn't quite capture the colour too well.

But i think you might be referring to the colour called "black currant". It's sort of a really dark purple that looks black at night.

Haegl has one. Everyone thinks it's an aftermarket paint job.
Nope actually MarkDaSpark's GSR is not the same colour as mine.. thats a 'GSR' only colour that was offered in later years it has pearl enhancements really nice too! Its a different shade of purple to mine.

My colour "Black Currant" has a Metallic flake base w/ two-tone effects (black/purple depending on the light refraction) offered on older SE's only as far as I know.

My Purple SE

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
My sisters Tegra is stealth gray.

95 LS sedan.
Ill throw up some pics since I just clayed and carnuba'd her car today.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts