Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wow you guys lowered your car that much??
my car lowered with JDM itr shocks so no problem, but the front splash guard is kind of hanging so everytime i go over a bump, it touches the bumper. i hate that sound. since not that many people keep the mud guard, i will keep them :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
I had them on my 92 and took them off. Now that I have a 98 in much nicer condition I leave them on. Unbelievable how much more my car stays clean. If my 1'' drop makes them rub I may just cut them down some.

·
Registered
696 Posts
My '95 LS came with them, I like 'em. Helps keep the snow off the body in the front quite nicely. Lots of snow gets packed up there. Also helps prevent you from flinging up stones on unsuspecting people behind you.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Reasons for removing them.
Looks.
Clearance Problems from lowering.
Aftermarket side skirts.

For the record, I have scraped my oem mudflaps with stock suspention. I was turning fast and their was a dip in the road, and.....scrape.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm not lowered and i'll scrap every once in a while. I believe most of the members here on TI take them off because of that problem especially when they are lowered. I took off my front ones and i don't notice much of a difference.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Its optional as mentioned and if you like them you can always purchase them. But if you have OEM or aftermarket sides, it won't work , you'll have to take them off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.