Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you had experience with this website? i searched bizrate for this one, but no one has rated it, so im not too sure if i should order here. i also found what i was looking for at etronics.com what do you guys think of that one? thanks..

·
Registered
78 Posts
I've ordered an alpine head unit and amplifier, and a JL subwoofer from them on separate occasions, and they've always delivered my items promptly. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
oops, I forgot to mention, I was talking about onlinecarstereo.com, not etronics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
onlinecarstereo.com has prolly the cheapest prices on most car audio stuff. They even have there own warranty since some companies don't offer warranties on online purchases.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
one question, the speakers comes in pairs right???

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i didn't know they had a warranty on that site, i gotta go look that up now...etronics sells the subs for 15 dollars less than onlinecarstereo.com, but then again etronics charges freakin' 27 dollars for shipping...i'll probably end up with onlinecarstereo.com...thanks for all the help, team-integ rocks!
but hey, if anyone else has anything to say about onlinecarstereo.com feel free, heh..

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jwong1268 on Aug/23/02 said:
do a search on google groups and you'll find what you are looking for. onlinecarstereo.com looks ok, here is one thread about it HERE.
thanks a lot for that, it was cool of you to go through all that trouble for me..

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok well i have the money, and i emailed them to clear up some confusion, and that was a while back and they still haven't responded...have any of you had this problem with onlinecarstereo.com? i dunno if i should order from them anymore...this is like deja vu from the ebay guy that tried to jack me last time.

btw, that confusion (if anyone thinks they can help) is that i'm trying to get my hands on a pair of 12" type s dvcs. the product id is SWS-1241D and they have it here then they also have SWS-1240D which according to alpine doesn't exist. but the 1240 has all the right specs for the sub i need, and the 1241 has no specs at all...but then the 1241 is 10 bucks cheaper, so i'd save 20 bucks on the whole deal..what do you guys think? heh, sorry for rambling, but yea, any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts