Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Devin30 and I traded wheels yesterday..i was wanting a new look for the teg and he was wanting my wheels so we traded..After the trade we decided to take a few pics of the tegs..while all this is going on it was POORING RAIN...We got soaked but had a good time..enjoy the pics....

Devin's Teg...

My Teg...

·
Registered
120 Posts
nice car... but i noticed the connectors between the bumper and the fender whats that all about. is it quick disconnect or for alignment?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vdubthis on Sep/15/07 said:
nice car... but i noticed the connectors between the bumper and the fender whats that all about. is it quick disconnect or for alignment?
those are SRR QUICK BUMPER RELEASES...more or less its just a look..doesn't make the bumper come off any faster or help the alignment in anyway..i like them

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Keith you should probably put what the SRR quick bumper releases in the first post of every thread because you get asked pretty much in every thread. lol

Anyways, back on topic...those tegs look identical. Are you 17s?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
g3teg97 on Sep/15/07 said:
Keith you should probably put what the SRR quick bumper releases in the first post of every thread because you get asked pretty much in every thread. lol

Anyways, back on topic...those tegs look identical. Are you 17s?

lol...yeah i probably should start doing that...and yes they are 17's

Quote: Integra820 on Sep/15/07 is his car so low the tire like directed inward?, cuz it looks bent

but other than that these cars are sooooo sikkk
Yea i have my car as low as i can go in the front and i dont have a camber kit

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Integra820 on Sep/15/07 said:
how many inch drop?

its about 2 to 3 in drop...i have my front coilovers as low as i can go with the 17's...

Quote: primeminista3 on Sep/15/07 makes me proud to own a silver teg.. sooo nice.. what are the rims you just got? bronze, royal bronze, full royal sports bronze grids? lol i'm trying to figure out the difference
the grids are Bronze and the slips are a bronze mist...

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice shoot Type_LS, i think the photo shoot in the rain adds a bad ass kind of mischievous element to the pictures. I do have a couple of questions though... I was thinking about putting some yellow bulbs in my high beams and running a DRL (Daytime Running Light) kit, and my question is what brand/type of bulbs does your friend have on his? Also does he have a DRL kit or is he just rocking yellow bulbs with his high beams on?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NOETICNORMY on Sep/15/07 said:
Nice shoot Type_LS, i think the photo shoot in the rain adds a bad ass kind of mischievous element to the pictures. I do have a couple of questions though... I was thinking about putting some yellow bulbs in my high beams and running a DRL (Daytime Running Light) kit, and my question is what brand/type of bulbs does your friend have on his? Also does he have a DRL kit or is he just rocking yellow bulbs with his high beams on?
thank you sir...as far as the bubls he uses i dunno..he just has yellow bulbs in his high beams..you will have to pm him about them tho...Devin30 is his sn

·
Registered
225 Posts
NOETICNORMY on Sep/15/07 said:

it was a nice shoot.. but try trading rims in the rain lol... the bulbs are luminics yellow.. theres a link, in TI sponsers. i think.. if nto try ebay.. they shoudl have em

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.