Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, I installed an O-NEX HID kit to my Integra.

one day later, my passenger side headlight won't even turn on anymore.

Everything else works, such as my driver side headlight, corner lights and both high beams.

I've tried switching back to my halogen bulbs but they didn't turn on either. I made sure to test both bulbs to make sure it's not burnt out. It's not the HID kit or the halogen bulbs.

What could be my problem? How do I fix my headlights so they will turn on again? Is it something with my wiring? What would I need to replace?

Please help me out! I don't want to be driving around with one headlight and risk getting pulled over and it looks horrible with one headlight only.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Did you check the fuses?

·
Registered
904 Posts
check your fuses, the initial pull when the ballast ignites is usually to strong for the stock worn out fuses and tends to blow them. Replace with a new one and you will be fine.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the fuse went out, wouldn't both lights not work, not just one?
I'll try checking out the fuses though.

The wires are all plugged in correctly and tight.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Each light has it's own fuse.

·
Registered
421 Posts
check your fuses and if its not that you could fanagle it with ur driver headlight. Grab some long wiring and grab power from the good headlight to the bad one. Thats what I did with my high beam that didn't work.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Make sure there is as little slack in the wiring as possible so that a wire isn't touching anything that might damage it.

Same thing happened to me...one of the wires was touching a pulley and the pulley kept burning through the wire, causing the fuse to blow. Happened twice, then I I figured it out.

·
Registered
9,295 Posts
look at the thing in the lid of the fuse box by the steering column...has labels and everything
M

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
if your using a plug n play kit, you should be using a seperate relay and a 40A fuse to power the HID's. the OEM headlight circuit isn't good enough to keep themHID's lit!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.