Team Integra Forums banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

Registered
So there's some threaded holes on the bottom of the frame that kinda line up with the holes on the mount, but I just lined up the mount to what seemed right and drilled holes straight through and ran bolts all the way through with lock washers and nuts on the bottom. I still gotta grind off the excess bolt sticking out , but that mf is secure as hell 馃槀

trust it alot more then my hacked up stock mount lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
hows everyone doing. sorry havent been on just busy with work and trying to get backyard ready for ODR fun

Registered
hey man! everything's good on my end my wife is recovering from gall bladder surgery so I've been limited on doing anything outside the house until she's fully back on her feet.

Currently trying to clear out my garage so I can get the h22 in there or else my wife is going to make me get rid of one of the integras lol. how's everything with you?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
things are ok. hope the wife is doing well and yeah she comes first but make sure you get that h22 inside ( LOL ). Im trying to do some small house projects so that i might be able to work on the teg this winter with out the list being put on my desk. plus trying to find something that i can do on the side to pull some extra coin to toss onto the teg for needed parts ( LOL ).

Reactions: 97b17jdmtegy

Registered
Wouldn't it be nice to have some of the time that some of these speed shops have , just go into a shop and work on your car on the lift etc. Good for y'all finding ways to keep the projects alive while life throws it's turns at ya

Registered
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
its true i wish i had a shop that i could go to work and work on my own projects but thats not the case so yes i have to find the time and its hard to do that so any time i do even if its just to sit down and plan next big time attack of work on the car is a plus.

where are you from cheecho H22. how is your teg project coming along ?

Registered
Yea I feel you man I have a written list of "integra to-do" on my bedroom wall so I try to knock a few things out per week.
Im from San Diego , born and raised.
Project is coming along smooth, had to get some janky ECU wiring fixed and that had me stressed out for a good while. Ended up being the vtec solenoid wires that were connected ghetto af by the previous owner.
Finally got my driver side innovative motor mount in , and the difference in the bushings made a HUGE difference.
At this point I just need some hardware and some more intercooler piping and then I can throw on my turbo kit !
My homies giving me an AEM standalone for 400 bucks so I'm stoked
How bout you guys ??

Registered
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
well all my parts are in boxes and some i still need to get to put it all together and then i can get the car started and tuned as it will need one.

I have been also searching for a SI-g lip for my 97 front end. The one i had before got destroyed and i have always loved that lip and would like to get another one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
u know stock isnt cheap anymore for integras

Registered
I need something cheap just bought a new truck lol almost tempted to rip the magnaflow off the h22 but don't think Cheecho will approve lol all the internals of the muffler are slowly coming out the tip lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
i have no muffler on my civic

Registered
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
i just replaced the broken exhaust on my wife 4dr civic this weekend. it broke at the flange to the main pipe. lucky i found a newly used one at my uncles shop so i just put it on. looks like it was from a 2016 model. lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
that sounds like an idea

Registered
well that's it that's all folks. I'm down to only one integra in my driveway. :( damn kids lol atleast now I can focus on getting the h22 up and running properly and getting this front end all sorted out.. positives in everything I suppose

Registered
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
dam you got rid of one. should have told me i need another teg was looking for a winter teg. Hows the progress on the project going.

Registered
wish I knew you wanted it I wouldn't have had to deal with young ass kids telling my engine is blown and trying to lowball a lowball offer lol. it's going kinda happy to be down to one now my focus can shift to just a single car instead of multiple

61 - 80 of 86 Posts