Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
if you lived where we live you wouldn't want a motorcycle lol. pretty bad when discovery channel has a show on your highway

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
so true 97b17jdmtegy, we seem to have more and more bike accidents here. Now its a guessing game of how did it happen. You got bikes racing cars in and out of traffic on hwy and bike vs bikes doing the same. Issue is that doingover 150kmh like some are u have no chance against a car that moves at the last min.

Reactions: 97b17jdmtegy

·
Registered
467 Posts
amen postal! Hows the car coming along? went for a nice drive up to the forks of the credit on the weekend only shame is the integra I have on the road is an automatic and the one parked is the standard...for now.....automatic integras shouldn't exist lol

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
lol about the automatic. right now its in the garage on dollies and nothing being touched right now. it hurts this COVID has created a hold on things i wanna do including upgrades in my garage. i hope to start soon as im getting tired of looking at it but i cant part with it. Hey havent seen the pics of the tegs u have in the stable

·
Registered
01 vogue silver metallic gsr
61 Posts
Still here but new account and new teg, parted out my rs six years ago and got a gsr. Located few hours north of Toronto and after storing my new teg for the past four years it’s finally on the road again slowly restoring her :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
hey DCMarcus, welcome back. its nice to start to see the ONT room get busy again. I hate the fact that COVID is keeping us all in our own garages and not able to meet. I have mine currently on dollies and i want to start the work but my garage is in a mess and i dont mean stuff all over the place. I recently moved and the garage was never made nice for use so i am now setting up power in the garage using a separate panel from the house.

Hey DCMarcus whats the plan for this new canvas ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey DCMarcus, welcome back. its nice to start to see the ONT room get busy again. I hate the fact that COVID is keeping us all in our own garages and not able to meet. I have mine currently on dollies and i want to start the work but my garage is in a mess and i dont mean stuff all over the place. I recently moved and the garage was never made nice for use so i am now setting up power in the garage using a separate panel from the house.

Hey DCMarcus whats the plan for this new canvas ?
Plan on keeping her super clean mostly just going through and restoring and replacing stuff as needed atm she’s got a few rusty brackets here and there she’s got 330k on her but I’ve managed to breathe a lot of new life into it already :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Plan on keeping her super clean mostly just going through and restoring and replacing stuff as needed atm she’s got a few rusty brackets here and there she’s got 330k on her but I’ve managed to breathe a lot of new life into it already :)

good to hear. i would say like i have restore and and enjoy be it at autocross or lapping days. She wants to run free and shouldnt be locked up in a garage or used to go for walks around the block LOL. Cant wait to see the progress, i will say hard to imagine a GSR 330KM in that clean of condition.

I have a 1999 RS with 127k and all i have is underbody surface rust. she was driven till the timing belt snapped and now its in the progress of going on a diet and clean up so she can enjoy herself and high reving heart LOL

·
Registered
467 Posts

The dark blue one is the one I sold 9 years ago. The red and white jdm front one I have now has an h22a swap in it and the other one is just a basic b18b1. Have a couple sets of oem stanley sidemarkers but not brave enough yet to cut the fenders out. still contemplating keeping the b18b automatic and keeping the h22 in the other one lol I have a certain b18c1 hiding under a blanket that's ready to go into one of the two.

Really thinking of just finding a vtec head for the ls and switching it to standard, who knows we will see

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
like the cars look like they are in very good condition, which mean a good base to go in any direction for your build.

·
Registered
61 Posts
good to hear. i would say like i have restore and and enjoy be it at autocross or lapping days. She wants to run free and shouldnt be locked up in a garage or used to go for walks around the block LOL. Cant wait to see the progress, i will say hard to imagine a GSR 330KM in that clean of condition.

I have a 1999 RS with 127k and all i have is underbody surface rust. she was driven till the timing belt snapped and now its in the progress of going on a diet and clean up so she can enjoy herself and high reving heart LOL
Yea I got lucky it’s never been winter driven and never will, still at 330 it has some rust but nothing major plus I’ve replaced majority of suspension components already, just got my stainless braided fuel lines in the mail today with k tuned inline filter, now just awaiting my p clamps so I can install properly :) I’ll post up some pics of the underbody etc later

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Yea I got lucky it’s never been winter driven and never will, still at 330 it has some rust but nothing major plus I’ve replaced majority of suspension components already, just got my stainless braided fuel lines in the mail today with k tuned inline filter, now just awaiting my p clamps so I can install properly :) I’ll post up some pics of the underbody etc later
hey sounds nice. Can you let me know what brand of lines you got. I am gonna be ripping all from under the car and clean it all up and then use POR-15 to seal the underbody before i start to do the parts and than all the other stuff. I am tryin to not spend to much money on parts and try to reuse things by restoring them but you know cars in the great north dont do so well an i mean mine was a lady driver and she didnt drive much in the snow the car was stored outside under a cover so there is always a little that comes to show itself on parts

·
Registered
61 Posts
hey sounds nice. Can you let me know what brand of lines you got. I am gonna be ripping all from under the car and clean it all up and then use POR-15 to seal the underbody before i start to do the parts and than all the other stuff. I am tryin to not spend to much money on parts and try to reuse things by restoring them but you know cars in the great north dont do so well an i mean mine was a lady driver and she didnt drive much in the snow the car was stored outside under a cover so there is always a little that comes to show itself on parts
Honestly couldn’t say the brand but wasnt super cheap but to me if I’m replacing something I tend to try and slightly upgrade if I can afford it. Bought from valexracing on eBay ive used him frequently and it’s always top notch service fast response and good packaging

Hope that helps, I only went this route because he included necessary fitting for my rail and lines are all made to fit so makes it a simple install

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
looks good. cant wait to see the complete job under the car

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
nice, im not gettig any car related stuff for fathers day lol
ill have to get it for my self

Reactions: 97b17jdmtegy

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
hows everyone doing. looks like things are opening up and hope that means that we can continue on working the projects that are almost complete and for others like myself just getting started LOL. i wanna finish mine to at least turn it over.

·
Registered
467 Posts
hows everyone doing. looks like things are opening up and hope that means that we can continue on working the projects that are almost complete and for others like myself just getting started LOL. i wanna finish mine to at least turn it over.
what do you have going on?

21 - 40 of 61 Posts