Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, haven't been on in a while and came to check out whats going on and see that this forum hasnt been touched since March of 2017. Is it possible that everyone has moved onto bigger and better rides >??

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been on in a while. My Ten has been under covers for the last 4.5years with no motor LOL. Funny thing is that i have all the parts just not lot of time to put it together. Its funny when a family and kids come into play all your wants become last on the list. I am hoping this season to get her uncovered and cleaned up and parts put back on and tune the motor so that next season i can get back into the Track event like autocross and time attack.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I lurk on here from time to time, sad that there aren't the same quantities of teg drivers anymore.
I am calling my teg a work in progress, as i had hoped to just work on it in the garage, but as the weather gets warmer (finally), I'm itching to get it on the road again

That being said, if anyone is in the Mississauga/Milton area, and wants to talk teg, give me a shout!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im at the boarder of Mississauga/Brampton/Milton lol

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hows everyone, anyone still out there

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey just checking in again for fellow Canadian teg owners and more ones in the Ontario area ?

·
Registered
448 Posts
still around. still kicking it lol sold my old teg 8 years ago but I got two now so I guess that kind of makes up for it lol hows everyone been?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what you building now ?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've got a 2000 gs automatic that I'm thinking of doing a manual swap and lsvtec, and I have a 98 rs with an h22a swap that I'm debating on either keeping or swapping out for my spare gsr.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey just checking in again for fellow Canadian teg owners and more ones in the Ontario area ?
I have one in Northern New England that is gettin up and going . On a world scale that is close. Lol .the problem is I think most of the eggs are real high miles and not worth dumping tons of money into. Plus not much new going on in the integra world so what to post . In 5 years the amount of teggs on the road will be nothing .....almost literally . Clean ones are already all but gone . Plus people move on. Don't want to show up at a nice club or social event in your integra at 40 years old .

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm not to far off from 40. I've been in a lot of cars and I always circle back to my tegs. now my two sons are helping me build my 98 up.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm not to far off from 40. I've been in a lot of cars and I always circle back to my tegs. now my two sons are helping me build my 98 up.
Iam almost 40 as well . Iam getting mine going just to sit on I guess. Don't plan on driving it much . Will be fereshing in 10 years when the car scene is junk ...

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
hey im in my early 40's. i go to autocross events and lapping events. i like working on them and you do see alot more tegs on the road than you think out in ontario. The issue is that the car scene has become unsafe for people to be out showing what they have built. I started inthe 2002's and that was already an issue and i will say my car spent more time in the garage/driveway or stored away from the city for that reason. Now older and wanna get back to the fun i use to have but doing it more often. Most of the people i use to gather with have moved up to the more exotic rides but i figure keep $$$ in check and spend it on house / family and little left over for some play time aka toys that are not gonna cost me a bundle to repair. Hey 97b17jdmtegy hope you can post a few pics of the current rides, mine is under a cover and on jack stands. I just moved year and half and garage is a mess still so its hard to work on car with out killling myself and still need parts and since im doing it for autocross and lapping/time attack wanna make sure its done right.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey im in my early 40's. i go to autocross events and lapping events. i like working on them and you do see alot more tegs on the road than you think out in ontario. The issue is that the car scene has become unsafe for people to be out showing what they have built. I started inthe 2002's and that was already an issue and i will say my car spent more time in the garage/driveway or stored away from the city for that reason. Now older and wanna get back to the fun i use to have but doing it more often. Most of the people i use to gather with have moved up to the more exotic rides but i figure keep $$$ in check and spend it on house / family and little left over for some play time aka toys that are not gonna cost me a bundle to repair. Hey 97b17jdmtegy hope you can post a few pics of the current rides, mine is under a cover and on jack stands. I just moved year and half and garage is a mess still so its hard to work on car with out killling myself and still need parts and since im doing it for autocross and lapping/time attack wanna make sure its done right.
To have a fast car in the city would be frustrating . Need room to stretch its legs . Can drive hours here without a traffic light if u want . Bang for buck 2 wheels are where it's at . Real speed at not real money . Modern 1000's are putting down over 200 hp to the rubber and weigh 435 lbs or so . They are getting serious .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts