Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, haven't been on in a while and came to check out whats going on and see that this forum hasnt been touched since March of 2017. Is it possible that everyone has moved onto bigger and better rides >??

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I’m still on when I get a chance. Just browsing through mostly and not posting as much. Still have my Integra. Winter months just suck for us in Minnesota. It’s April and we just had another big snow storm after the melt. Now I’m waiting for it to warm up and do my yearly maintenance to wake her up.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't been on in a while. My Ten has been under covers for the last 4.5years with no motor LOL. Funny thing is that i have all the parts just not lot of time to put it together. Its funny when a family and kids come into play all your wants become last on the list. I am hoping this season to get her uncovered and cleaned up and parts put back on and tune the motor so that next season i can get back into the Track event like autocross and time attack.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I lurk on here from time to time, sad that there aren't the same quantities of teg drivers anymore.
I am calling my teg a work in progress, as i had hoped to just work on it in the garage, but as the weather gets warmer (finally), I'm itching to get it on the road again

That being said, if anyone is in the Mississauga/Milton area, and wants to talk teg, give me a shout!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im at the boarder of Mississauga/Brampton/Milton lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts