Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there Team Integra! I'm brand new to the site so if this post breaks the rules please feel free to delete it or redirect me to the correct place to post it. The reason I'm here today is because I'm looking for a car that is very important to me: my dad's old 91' Integra RS! My dad loves talking about how zippy it was, and how it was the most fun car he ever had. Unfortunately, he had to sell it back in 2001, just before I was born. Now I'm on a quest to find out if his teg is still around! I know chances are it's been scrapped, but it was sold right after F&F was released, so that highly increases chances that some newly made enthusiast decided to pick it up. My dad sold it to a used car dealer in Houston Texas for $1000, and unfortunately that's all the info he could give me at this time. He's going to try and find the VIN, so if he does I'll put up an update for that. If anyone here thinks their teg fits the description, I'd love to chat! It's alright if you aren't interested in selling, I'm not sure if I'm even interested in buying. My main goal here is just to see if it's still in one piece somewhere. Anyways, thanks for listening to my story!

·
Super Moderator
14,181 Posts
vin + carfax is probably your only chance. MAYBE you could try calling the dealership. They'd probably have records somewhere but you'd have to convince someone to look. Even then it was probably sold to another reseller that you'd then also have to get to help you. Maybe with the background story they might though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts