Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omni power claims their clutch master cylinder has 45% decrease in pedal travel to get the same hydraulic force.

But does the S2000 stock clutch master also have reduced pedal travel but how much less is it compared to stock integra clutch master cylinders pedal travel?

· Registered
10 Posts
I have the Omni power clutch master cylinder (cmc) on a GS-R and a K-tuned s2000 style cmc on an LS. If you can still find the Omni power cmc and your racing the car it's a great upgrade. It significantly decreases pedal travel due to the larger piston in the cmc. The K-tuned s2000 style cmc I have does reduce pedal travel some compared to the OEM Integra cmc. Now how much as a percentage I do not know. Honestly, the best thing you can do is pick the part that fits your application and try it out. I have the K-tuned unit on my daily LS and it's very streetable, although the fluid in the reservoir seems to turn black very quickly and the pedal got spongy. I upgraded the fluid to Pentosin DOT4 LV and it helped vs the first fill with regular DOT3 which got spongy after 6 months or so (fluid still turns black but no spongy pedal) . The Omni power unit did great on DOT3 fluid and I'll be buying another one if I can find it in the future. The Omni power unit is a much heavier pedal, feels more like driving a muscle car. Hope this helps, good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts