Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the same problem. Within some time I couldnt clutch anymore. I bought a new one and my mechanic installed it in less than half hour. Problem solved.

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
danvar on May/22/03 said:
I had the same problem. Within some time I couldnt clutch anymore. I bought a new one and my mechanic installed it in less than half hour. Problem solved.
A new what? CLUTCH?!

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
94OBD1Vtec on May/22/03 said:
cutch? because of the oil light???
<-----confused!
Same here. on top of that, there's nobody I know of that installs a clutch into an Integra in less than 30 minutes. Hell, that's faster than most pizza delivery.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
The oil light flashes when the oil PRESSURE momentarily drops below 4.3 PSI and will continue to flash until the ignition is turned off. If the oil pressure stays below 4.3 PSI, the light will be constantly illuminated. Low oil pressure will certainly prevent the VTEC from engaging. Since you stated your VTEC is also not working, I imagine the oil pressure is indeed the problem. The low oil pressure indicating circuit is operating properly. Check the oil pressure ASAP. I would not even start the car until then. Have the car towed if someone else will be checking this.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
i know if you use the vtec alot some times the light comes on b/c the oil pump has a hard time keeping up the pressure.

·
Registered
910 Posts
your oil pressure must be really low for that dummy light to turn on. most of the time that light wont even come on until its too late.

like kelly said, dont run it or it could ruin your engine. get it towed to a garage.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
danvar on May/22/03 said:
you sure it wasn't your turn signal fluid or turbo fluid?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.