Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my teg a few days ago and I have two things plauging me. When I got it I noticed that the oil light kept flashing on and off and I checked the oil and indeed there was very little, so I changed the oil and filled it up good but the thing is still on, anyone know what this could be? Second question is when I pull my tilt steering lever down the wheel dosent move anywhere, is it broken or is there something im missing like having the key in or something like that? Please help me out guys im gettin worried.

·
Registered
332 Posts
ther's a black box under your dash on the driver side with a gree button just turn the key and press the button and i will go away until your 3000 miles again is like a reminder to change your oil and the tilt i dont know what wrong with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shadow, dont know if this applies to the newer Teg's (I have an '88 LS and an '88 RS) but I have to pull out my tilt lever, then push it down toward the floor (pedals). I've had my LS for a year and thought my tilt was broke til last week I bought the LS and told my dad, "damn this one aint got tilt either" he showed me how to do it and I felt like such a dumb sh*t. Hope this helps.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
My oil light never comes on BORICUA, but you say it comes on every 3000 miles. How come mine hasn't come on yet? Even though I change the oil right before 3K, how does the engine know that???

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol babysin haha Ill try that cause mine seems broken but hopefully it isint mine is a 88RS thanks for the help guys :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts