Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Try not to utilize all caps when typing. It comes across as if you're yelling.
2. Moving this from "Team Integra News", to "Generation Three" since this isn't news related.

To answer your original question, most oil catch cans do the same thing. My advice would be to make sure it's baffled.
Alright thanks

·
Banned
310 Posts
baffled and vented. at the start of the pandemic lockdown i started a turbo build and found all the catch can info online very confusing and conflicting. i had noone to talk to about it so i went all out and my tuner seems to like it. i am running 2 cans. i got a vented and baffled(breather) can with 2 lines connecting it to the plugs in the back of my block. than i got a cheap sealed catch can with viewer(no filter ontop, or not vented and has a window on the side to see if it fills with oil) that i have connected with one line to my valve cover sucking air out of my engine, and the other line is connected to my filter (before turbo) or intake(dont want it to see boost) sucking air from the can acting as a pcv.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts