Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's try and keep a running log of people/Integras you spot around town.

Today @ Aprox. 7:10pm I was going south on Great Seneca Hwy right near Kentlands. While we were sitting at a stoplight my girlfriend noticed a silver Teg travelling in the other direction. It had a Team-Integra decal on the quarter-window, and what appeared to be an ITR wing, and some exhaust. Too far away by that point.

Who you be?

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
White Teg with Skunk2 sticker on windshield on 27 and 97.

Anyone?

·
Registered
55 Posts
RighteousFire on May/29/07 said:
Let's try and keep a running log of people/Integras you spot around town.

Today @ Aprox. 7:10pm I was going south on Great Seneca Hwy right near Kentlands. While we were sitting at a stoplight my girlfriend noticed a silver Teg travelling in the other direction. It had a Team-Integra decal on the quarter-window, and what appeared to be an ITR wing, and some exhaust. Too far away by that point.

Who you be?
I saw the same teg on montgomery village ave....but i was to shy to say nice car :(

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
saw a jdm fronted green teg on 495 between exit 36 and 39 heading towards va tonight around 750.. all i noticed was the jdm front everything else actually looked pretty stock..

·
Registered
57 Posts
i was on great seneca highway sitting at the red traffic light turning left into the kentlands. i green 4dr with JDM front and wheels turned right out of the kentlands and we both stared at each other lol. i didnt notice decals but i think the car had a roof rack? definetly JDM front end. you guys from around my way, where yall live at? i live off clopper near the MVA

·
Registered
906 Posts
heykosal on Jun/06/07 said:
i was on great seneca highway sitting at the red traffic light turning left into the kentlands. i green 4dr with JDM front and wheels turned right out of the kentlands and we both stared at each other lol. i didnt notice decals but i think the car had a roof rack? definetly JDM front end. you guys from around my way, where yall live at? i live off clopper near the MVA
I parked next to this guy at the UMD show...nice guy but i think he is strictly Honda-Tech....:(

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
spoted a teg aorund 5ish in silver spring md next to blair HS.

silver teg i was late on the spoted teg. when i came to look he was like waveing at me i was like peace.

clen teg

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Yesterday afternoon, I saw a black turbo GS-R on gunmetal ITR wheels in my neighborhood off of Connecticut Avenue... If you're on here, well ****, that thing is clean.

·
Registered
955 Posts
i saw a black LS on blades on 97 South. it Was tinted pretty dark and had what looked like an hks exhaust......if that was some1 on the site nice ride!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
i saw a 2nd gen ls today around 730 or so on 210 headin towards 228. dark tan with a black rear bumper, skunk2 sticker in the rear window, yellow inner lights. i think i know the boy tho.....def looked

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Who was in the non-factory color green DC4 that I saw today near Georgia Ave.? I forget your name.

·
Registered
510 Posts
B18Ch1ck on Jul/31/09 said:
Who was in the non-factory color green DC4 that I saw today near Georgia Ave.? I forget your name.
i was actually in Georgia Ave. today for a drug test.. but mines not green.. lol

1 - 20 of 209 Posts