Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 824 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys as promised, i started up a new thread that has the more details is in. So everyone now post on this thread. Here is the flyer. Props to Jason for making it

Here is how the list breaks down so far from everyone that has posted. Names with * mean i havent heard from them in a while or they arent sure

--Orlando--
1-K2sInteg98 - Ketu
2-mr2lickit - Dimitri
3-JCDC2 - JC
4-Mescha - Alex
5-Silver-DC2-305 - Danny
6-LewmaticDC2 - Lew
7-2k20RsX - Nigel
8-Slinky ***
9-philly051684 - Jose
10-2000greenteg - Josh
11-Red Teg OBDI - Quinton
12-96integragsrc - Brett
13-SlamedGSRwit19s - Erik
14-LiNX - Tristan
15-dc2chris - Christian

---Bradenton/Lakeland/Tampa---
1-HoNDAXSI - David
2-forrestg2001 - David
3-00PurpleTeGGy - Heather
4-g3teg97 - Jason
5-dbkid - Josh
6-Li-Neezy - Lionell
7-BoostedDC00 - Kyle

---South/other/unknown---
1-Jameelrose - Jameel ***
2-T4-Teg - Mike
3-xIntegralx - Mike
4-MorningZ - Stephen
5-95mach5 - Wes
6-LSTeggy2001
7-killerintegra07 - Ted
8-Green94gsr - Chris

Thats a pretty good list already, and that is strictly a t-i list. Post on here if your coming so i can add you to the list if your not on there already.
As for meeting arrangements. I Thing the tampa lakeland people should meet at the mcintosh exit like they always do, maybe the meeting time can be like 12?? From there, you give me a call and make sure everything is in order and then meet me up in orlando with our crew, it might be like 1:30 or so then giving leeway time. The 7-11 is definately gonna be too small. As for the bus station, you gotta go into downtown to get there. I was thinking something easy to find. Maybe the old Orlando magic shop parking lot?? You make a left off the amelia exit on i-4 and its on the right. From there, we will leave and meet everyone else at the interational speedway in daytona, we should get there at around 2:30-3:00
For whoever is close to daytona or whoever happens to be the first one there, make sure you choose a good open spot in the parking lot that is easy to find that way we dont have any problems.
Any problems, questions, just post them so we can discuss it and make final arrangements

~~~SWFL Tegs are meeting at the Hess gas station off I-75 exit 217A in Bradenton at 10:45am. Get off exit 217A (SR 70 EAST) and the Hess station is on the right. Leaving at around 11:00 am~~~

From there they will cruise to meet the Tampa area crew

~~~Tampa area tegs are meeting at the thonotosassa exit at 12:00 pm. Plan to leave there at 12:15ish~~~

From there they will cruise to meet me with the orlando crew

~~~Orlando crew will meet up at the rvd sportsplex in maitland. Its right off of i-4. here is the actual address to the place for those people that wanna mapquest it. 8701 Maitland Summit Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32810. We will wait for everyone to arrive and leave for Daytona around 2:15 and be there at 3pm~~~

From there the entire crew will cruise to Daytona to the international Speedway, our final meet up place. For everyone not meeting us at any of the stops, hopefully you will be there in daytona.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Im there!

but the directions on there are a little off.... if you stay on I-4 it will take you directly to Hwy 92. that leads right to the Speedway, right next to the dog track.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
JCDC2 on Sep/03/07 said:
Im there!

but the directions on there are a little off.... if you stay on I-4 it will take you directly to Hwy 92. that leads right to the Speedway, right next to the dog track.
You can go that route as well, but it's pretty easy to just go to I95 and it's the next exit right.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Don't matter to me, I won't be leading ;) only to Orlando, then as usual (like I tell Ketu) my job is done... ;)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Why isn't my name on the list?!?!?!?!

Also, I think the people from the south, should meet up with us at the McIntosh exit also. Have the first person that gets to the speedway post a lil sign that says T-I parking or something like that... Then from there, probably find somewhere close to eat. Maybe then head to the beach or something (got that football in the car) then maybe something else after that? Just throwing out some ideas... If anyone needs any help meeting up at the McIntosh McDonalds, as usual I'll post my number 813-478-6688

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Ill probably be riding in my boys dc5, becasue i doubt my car will be better by then.. We might meet up with the orlando peeps just so we dont got to ride alone. I hope non-tegs are aloud, a few of my boys are willing to ride, 04 ep3, 07 si, ect..

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I think we should meet at Thonotosassa because the McIntosh exit sucks. Its too small.

As far as the Orlando exit...I dunno if Colonial would be a good spot or not. The east bound exit is further down.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oops i guess you and kyle got skipped over as i was going over my list. And colonial does take you east bound, at least it does where we usually meet at that 7-11. As for the people from the south meeting you guys at the exit, that would be a whole lot of driving for them so i dunno if they would wanna do that. And i like the idea of whoever gets there first making a sign or something.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I don't see how it would be hard to find the Integras parked there. It's fairly easy to see.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
does anyone know of that old orlando magic building im talking about? its right on colonial near the arena, right next to the i-4 bridge. i dunno how their parking arrangements are tho, but i kno it has to be empty because its an empty building.

·
Registered
410 Posts
ill be there... is anyone else coming from the jacksonville/ st augustine area? ill take off from work and stuff... hopefully this will go through and rock...peace easy

1 - 20 of 824 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.