Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
How do you remove the steering wheel bezel, only thing I belive is holding it on is this piece for the ignition, if so how do I remove it?

·
Registered
531 Posts
thanx .....im using this when i do mine.......im nervous too....first time for everything.......waiting to go to junkyard and spot a beater to practice before i attempt........well done ....much respect............

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
it's honestly not that bad... jared's how-to is extremely well done. had mine swapped in 2 hours and a few brews. plus enough of us have done it so if you really run into any snags odds are one of us has as well. don't get frustrated and wear gloves plenty of sharp edges.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That looks scary
My thoughts exactly lol

Best picture I could find from my dash/interior swap. If you look at the steering column you'll see the keyhole still sits on it, doesn't travel with the plastic:

Thanks for the pic,this really helps me. I greatly appriciate it.

it's honestly not that bad... jared's how-to is extremely well done. had mine swapped in 2 hours and a few brews. plus enough of us have done it so if you really run into any snags odds are one of us has as well. don't get frustrated and wear gloves plenty of sharp edges.
Thanks for that tip

·
Administrator
3,690 Posts
41 - 57 of 57 Posts