Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys/gals the day has finally come, I'm leaving home and my TeG. Little scared and little sad but it's all for the better. I don't know how often I'll be able to come and check out the site though. I should be getting my lap top by the end of next week so hopefully I'll have that hooked up to the web. Anyway, just wanted to say a temporary bye. So I'll catch you guys/gals later, wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
hope you have a great time. i am assuming you are going to a university right. well they should have public computers on campus that you can get on and check in.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Take your teg with you! you'll be living in an apartment (Dorms are toooooo expensive.) anyways.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
ASU....as in Arizona State?

Nice! There are tons of computers on campus at the computing commons and most dorms even have small computer labs in the lobby. You'll be TI'ing in no time. Drop by the Arizona Forum when you get a chance and say hi.

And btw.....I'd highly recommend bringing your car to school w/ you. You'll be happy you did when the weekend rolls around and you need to get somewhere, you won't have to be bumming rides from strangers.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
You lucky bastard!! i wanted to go to ASU - i love that school! too bad I live in Ohio, oh well, i only have one more year left....there's always grad school i guess!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Kricci...lol...I'm a bastard now! Just messing. Anyway, I do know that ASU has the commons and labs at the dorms, but I wasn't going to be in my dorm for awhile. Lucky me though, I got my lap top tonight. I'm actually in the closet of the hotel on it right now checking out the site. There's a no addiction to the site "You know you're addicted when your in the closet checking the threads." The thing with my car is my parents wouldn't let me take it. I have to make the grades first. I already know people here though that will have a car so it's all good. I'll say hi in the AZ area soon. C-ya guys/gals later!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts