Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else has one of these? Seems rare, since I've never seen them on other Tegs. This is on a '95 SE 4-Door.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OosLoW_TeGoO on Mar/26/04 said:
i have it on my 95 se but mine doesnt say integra... is that a sticker??
Yes it's a large clear sticker, but it's stuck on like the factory put it on.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Woah! That interior has more colors than a box of fruity pebbles! lmao.

Is that your car? Not to sound mean if it is but I hope it isnt lol.

Ive never seen one stock before, only in the pieces that come with dash kits and the like.

Wow,.. that is one loopy interior setup.
[First set of pics]

- Josh

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
No offence. Are you in the process of a swap or something? Then it would make sense, but hey, if you like it, keep it.

That is alllll that matters!

- Josh

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those are actually seat covers. Maybe if I changed the shifter to a better loking one like OosLoW_TeGoO, then it may look better.

·
Registered
698 Posts
OosLoW_TeGoO on Mar/26/04 said:
im gonna buy a role of carbon fiber from e bay and redo mine :)
I'll buy the wood surround off you if your interested. Or how about mine + cash (I have the reg tan plastic one, but since your covering it anyway w/ cf...)

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
95-96 SE had the wood insert. I am not sure about the GS from 97-01. I have seen some with the Integra decal and some without. I think it is easily worn off.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Furious94LS on Apr/07/04 said:
95-96 SE had the wood insert. I am not sure about the GS from 97-01. I have seen some with the Integra decal and some without. I think it is easily worn off.
My friend (captainhonky) has a 95 se without the wood surround. Was it optional only on the SE's?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I can't really be positive on it. Maybe it was removed or it could have been an option on them.

I'd like to hear from some 97+ GS owners to see if they have it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
The type r's also have the word integra right infront of the shifter well the 00-01 do.. i have the type r faux cf stuff in my teg.. its just a sticker...but to awnser another question my 98 gs didnt come with anything but reagular black gs-r interior.. no wood bezels or anything of the sort.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts