Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i just did a lil search on oem turbos for our tegs and nothing came up. I was just wondering, now which factory turbo from cars around North america would fit well for our teggys? I'm planning on hitting up the junkyard sometime soon and finding some parts for a turbo set up. Like say for example, would a supra turbo fit? or 3000gt turbo?

Thanks in advance

Cheung

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
my friend had a saab turbo on his g2. he got it from a junkyard and had it rebuilt. He is runnin like 14psi and runs low 13s in his ls

·
Registered
21 Posts
well i also am wondering about an mx6 gt turbo i have been looking and looking for the specs on the motor and cant find them but i know of where i can get a whole turbod mx 6 for 150 bucks since it was totaled and was wondering how hard it would be to match it up or if i would be better off doing something else help me out as well...

·
Registered
129 Posts
jus about any turbo WILL fit ur car once you have the rite manifold to fit the turbo such as a T3/T4 size manifold etc. and the turbo can fit properly without having to make any adjustments to ur car an then get the pipin done like when i had boost i didn't used an oem turbo i had a Precision GT32 an used an inline pro T3/T4 manifold an was str8 once i got the piping done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.