Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OEM Side Skirts

I just ordered the last set they had for the SSBP teg. They are actual acura parts, they come in the acura box with part number and are factory painted. They are 189.00 right now plus 50.00 shipping. $240.00 all together.

·
Registered
259 Posts
nice!..you got one of the last ones out there...It's kind of expensive though because i got my whole kit shipped for $350...but it's well worth it still...

·
Registered
301 Posts
hey i have a 4dr g3 and i need the drivers side oem sideskirt. from the sounds of you guys it seems like its nearly impossible to get it(from the dealer that is.) because of the discontinued body style. do you think they might have this in stock? or anywhere else? ill take it unpainted. ive tried everywhere online, like autobody parts wholesalers, ebay but could not find 4dr sides anywhere. last time i checked at the dealer he just gave me a price, didnt tell me whether he had some or not. this was like a couple of mo. ago. but ill try them again soon. if i cant find any, ill get some ww sides or something. anything that'll match my itr front lip and oem rear.

·
Registered
739 Posts
If I bought a set of these, how do you think they would look on a near stock (wheels, lowered, tint) milano red 96 integra? Should I have any problems with paint fade? Should it match ok? Thanks!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cmathes on Aug/03/02 said:
If I bought a set of these, how do you think they would look on a near stock (wheels, lowered, tint) milano red 96 integra? Should I have any problems with paint fade? Should it match ok? Thanks!!
i dont see why you would have trouble....as long it is milano red, you should be fine. they are factory painted, brand new, and in acura boxes, they are the real thing, and they also bolt right on. Call the guy if you want, his name is mike and his # is: 215-833-8329

1 - 5 of 5 Posts