Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of rims off a 05 Civic....(resemble Hammers only fatter) for sale. Also have one LS web and 3 gs-r hammers....You can have all the rims for $400 dollars!!! I think this is a good deal because each rim essentially cost $50, You get a set of rims with meaty tires...however 2 of the new tires are on 2 of the Civic rims and 2 of the others are on the Hammers.
I think this is a great deal....MoNEY TALKS!!! These rims are taking up space in my parents Garage.....so they have to go A.S.A.P.Also if anyone's interested I have NICE H.I.D.'s which I bought for $200 that I'll let go for $125 obo. MoNEY TALKS...NEEDS TO GO NOW!

·
Registered
811 Posts
pics of civic rims and how much for just the 05 civic rims

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't have time for Pics at the moment....but when my price is practically giving them away...who cares what they look like!!!! I don't sell crap check my feedback. Have to pay this ticket by the 30th, I am not available till this saturday which is the 20th. THANKS everyone

·
Registered
449 Posts
r u sure they arent stolen? lowered from 400 to 275 in 5 days? and doesnt have time to take pics but wants to sell asap seems sketchy to me why all the different type of rims.. ls, gsr, and civic... hmm

·
Registered
329 Posts
How you been Hash? Long time man.

gsrRIP - Call me about when you are available on Sat.

The pic request was to see what I would like to pick up but I guess we will discuss when you call

Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
i dont think they do, but i figured i would ask.. do the civic rims come with tires?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EXPLICIT on checking my feedback. Too high to low....can't win with certain people. I loathe theives and everything they are about.
To give you peice of mind...I'll tell you the whole story. Hammers are coming off my gs-r that was stolen. I had 3 webs and one hammer cuz one web had a flat. So the hammers are the OEM wheels that came with the car that was TAKEN from me. The webs I purchased because it's cheaper to buy used rims with more than decent tires than it is to just buy tires. So if you're still with me that means in my possesion I have 3 hammers and one web. The 4 Civic rims came off of my bro's car because that's how we bought it. Gave that car too my dad CUZ I'm A NICE GUY and because the door jam says something like "Recommended tire size 14," my dad went out and bought some steelies with new tires. So if my math is right that is, carrying the one, 8 legitimately owned rims. Satisfied yet P.I. Short Shifta??? U know what can't do anything nice anymore. PRICE IS FIRM @ $325 for everything...and bring cops if u want, I got nothing to hide.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not much, trying to get the teg back into proper attire since winter is here and she'll be my main mode of transportation ... so, Im back here ... as you can see it is not going very well

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.