Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does any 1 remember what the site was that made OEM replica lip kits and what are some good rear lips for the 94-97 rear bumper? if you could get some pics up i would appreciatte it
thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not quite but that is probably 1 of the niceset and cloest mugen wings i have seen though
any 1 else kinda remember what it was it was a site that sold oem lip kits for all the way around the car and it looked damn near stock but they were replicas

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
dustrag on Feb/12/04 said:
not quite but that is probably 1 of the niceset and cloest mugen wings i have seen though
any 1 else kinda remember what it was it was a site that sold oem lip kits for all the way around the car and it looked damn near stock but they were replicas
first you dont search, for a topic that has been beaten to death and then some, and then a guy(dc2tegmyway) answers you with the oNLY CORRECT SITE oN THE NET and you are too damn lazy to go to the second or third page of integra stuff there to actually see the OEM replicas....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok i did search and i just wish that this site was a little more user friendly and i searched til the end of the damn list on the searh results so don't come in here and assuming b/c you just made an ass out of yourself to me !

·
Registered
478 Posts
Really? Are you sure? Because I just typed in OEM replica in the search and the first two threads I looked in BOTH mentioned rocketz.net as the place to get them. Have a look for yourself:

Number 1

Number 2

So who was it that made an a$$ of himself? Thats what I thought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.