Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an OEM head unit that has a tape deck in it out of a 94 GSR. I also have a 6 disc CD changer That I am selling. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Not sure of going rate at this time, but I am reasonable.

Also, I have 2 Xtant subs for $75 both. They are about 200 watts RMS off the top of my head. I had them hooked up for about 3 months, and then found a JLw7 from a friend. Shipping will be actual, and I will give you a price if you are interested.

Just PM me with your email address if you want pics, and state what you want, and your zip if you want shipping price.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I got it, but I check this site about 1 time a day or everyother day.

I am keeping my JLw7.

also, I forgot to say that the xtant's are 12" subs.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also have factory GSR springs sitting around if any one wants a set. Resonable price will be accepted. So make an offer.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw in one post that the guy was asking 80 and everyone said it was a good deal. I will say $80 shipped to you then. That will have the brackets for the trunk mount, and also when I route my cables, I will dig up the cable that goes into the back of the factory head unit.

For those wanting the factory Head Unit, I have the code for it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will do the CD changer for $60 shipped,
Factory HU $25 shipped
2 Xtant "M" Series 12" subs for $90 shipped. Org. $100 a piece, so half off.

and I still have the OEM GSR springs.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
is the changer in perfect condition? Is it the alpine factory head unit? Can you give me a pic and the model number? I will buy it for $60 shipped. Thanks.

·
Registered
437 Posts
what the heck is M series, is it like really old, cause right now they only got X and A series. Can you post a pic of it and give us the exact model number, i might be interested. Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BonzoAPD on Apr/09/04 said:
is the changer in perfect condition? Is it the alpine factory head unit? Can you give me a pic and the model number? I will buy it for $60 shipped. Thanks.
It has been hanging in the back of my 4 door since 94, so there is nothing wrong with it. Perfect, I would say so. It works, and it looks good without any damage done to it or major scratches. It is the factory 94 GSR head unit. So not sure if it is alpine or not. Give me your email address and I will send you pics.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
95Teggy on Apr/09/04 said:
what the heck is M series, is it like really old, cause right now they only got X and A series. Can you post a pic of it and give us the exact model number, i might be interested. Thanks
The M series is about 2 years old. Send me your email address and I will send some pics. I got them off of my uncle who used them for 3 months, and they have been sitting in my house ever since hoping that I would get some time or money to install them, but neither is happening any time soon. Send your email address and I will send some pics.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pics where sent for those wanting them and responded to PM's. Trying to sell my house, so don't check this site every day. Will get back to questions ASAP.

jon

1 - 15 of 15 Posts