Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Acura paint code for the interior spokes on 1998 GSR blade rims? I've searched many of the posts and am unable to locate the factory code. Seems many people use the Duplicolor gunmetal or silver, but I would like to use a true factory color if I can find it. Any guidance is appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Acura dealer in Arlington was a wealth of knowledge

Spoke with the parts guy at the Acura dealership in Arlington, thinking I would just go to the factory and pay the big bucks and get the real paint. Parts guy says there is no such thing as a paint code for wheels, because Acura does not paint the wheels on their cars.

So, all those colors on the Acura wheels must be done by a non-factory person after they leave the factory but before they roll off the transport at your local dealer.

Or else the factory trained parts guy was clueless.

Pick one.

·
Administrator
3,596 Posts
Spoke with the parts guy at the Acura dealership in Arlington, thinking I would just go to the factory and pay the big bucks and get the real paint. Parts guy says there is no such thing as a paint code for wheels, because Acura does not paint the wheels on their cars.

So, all those colors on the Acura wheels must be done by a non-factory person after they leave the factory but before they roll off the transport at your local dealer.

Or else the factory trained parts guy was clueless.

Pick one.
Wheels are cast by another company, then shipped to Honda for the assembly line.

And parts dude is correct....there is no OEM color code or paint directly from Honda for our factory wheels.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts