Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an used set of OEM optional rear valences. It didn't come any mounting hardware or weatherstripping at all.

Where can I find the mounting hardware and weatherstripping for the sideskirts & rear valences?

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Oct/09/07 said:
My guess is that the dealer will stock it. They usually have rolls of the stuff and just cut it to length.
When I called Acura, they did not have anything of the such. But that could have just been my local dealership.

This has also been covered eleventy billion times.

SEARCH!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chickwithastick on Oct/09/07 said:
Quote: TheGSRGuy on Oct/09/07My guess is that the dealer will stock it. They usually have rolls of the stuff and just cut it to length.

When I called Acura, they did not have anything of the such. But that could have just been my local dealership.

This has also been covered eleventy billion times.

SEARCH!!!!
Looked through your link and only found one post and not eleventy billion posts relating to what I'm looking for. This also doesn't answer my questions about mounting hardware for the optional lip kit.

I have also tried searching for Toyota, no results.

Am I supposed to get the weatherstripping off of the 03-05 Toyota Corolla Type S's Lip Kit or which part specifically?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.