Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can buy the side skirts and rear valences? I saw some on JDMCARBOY.COM, but i dont know if those will fit properly, because i heard of the ones from streetstyler giving people problems.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
...if u'd searched, you might have found out that another florida member is selling exactly what u want..

By your "member since" date, I see that your not newbie - So I'm sure your aware of the usefulness of searching..

Gl

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
xunszrox on Jan/26/06 said:
i just bought some of these, but they haven't come yet. i know theres more people here on TI that have bought skirts and rear valences from him.
You'll see my name in the "purchased" list as well..... for that price might as well give them a try

·
Registered
515 Posts
i purchased some from ty1243 off of ebay a while back when i had my integra. unfortunately i had a car wreck before they even got here so i was pretty ticked off. i do have a buyer here but he's been procrastinating and id put em up for you if you'd like. only problem is they fit on a 98+ bumper. let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.