Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had bought indiglo gagues recently and installed them but one recently stopped working and i had to remove them cause It also must have heated up yesterday causing the glue to pull back and is stopping the needle from turning (No speedo, not good!). I removed the gagues and there is some glue residue left on the plastic sheet that had the gague markings in the stock form. It doesn't cause any interference but it just looks really nasty! I know nail polish remover will get rid of it but I'm also afraid of removing the tone on the plastic, erasing all the gague markings for good. I looked at a few places online that had OEM parts but didn't see anyone selling the sheet. Does anyone have an idea where to get one of the markings sheets or a safe way to remove the glue?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Maybe try some rubbing alcohol in an inconspicuous area???

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have the same problem. I had attempted to scratch off some of the glue, but no deal. I just ordered some new indiglo's and am going to use double sided tape this time. I think it's pretty much either that or go to a junk yard and attempt to find a used cluster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts