Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got a set of JDM OEM fogs from PasswordJDM and they were used, didn't come with all the screws. My bumper was not ready for them, having plastic still there. I thouhgt I make an OEM install guide, there is already an aftermarket one but I figured it would help out anyone who needs some directions. Here it is.

First Itook off the front bumper.But don't make the same mistake I did by taking off these bolts. It took too long and I found out they didn't do anything at all.

For tools you'll need a razor blade, phillips, and in my case a screwdriver tool. But first you want to turn the bumper upside down and cut out the squares on the bottom corners of the bumper.

Next I had to go buy screws from Home Depot.
Youu want metric screws (8) 4mmx12mm and (8) 4mmx16mm with corresponding washers and nuts
Youu want to screw in 2 of the shorter ones into the sides, not the middle one
and on the other put the screws in and put on washer and nuts on backside of light.

Next take the cover and put it over the light and screw the longer bolts into the middle and the front.

Repeat on the other side, re-attach the front bumper. follow the directions on "Wiring the OEM foglight switch" under the articles section, and your all set to go.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
the kit is sweet.. i have them and i love them....

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
oh man THANKS I REALLY NEEDED THIS had them fogs for a while but had no idea how to install them

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jdmspekoholic on Jan/22/06 said:
oh man THANKS I REALLY NEEDED THIS had them fogs for a while but had no idea how to install them
swoo, i thought since they were OEM people would figure it out and was a little sketchy on doing it but im glad i did, hope it helps

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK well having the JDM switch in hand and missing some parts. The article assumed that we had the harness for the switch. As a helper, when you cut the cruise control harness dont cut the red and red/black one. those are the dimmer controls which will allow u to dim this switch.

·
Registered
187 Posts
At the Home Depot I went to they dont list the screws like 4mmx12mm etc. They are listed as crap like M6-.7 or M4 3/4" They dont list anything in metric sizes. Unless I looked in the wrong place. Where did you find them at Home Depot? Is there anywhere else I can look?

I have almost all the screws. The only ones I'm missing are the 2 that go through the bumper and screw in to the side of the fog light. There is actually 3 holes there, but the middle one is for the cover. You know which 2 I'm talking about?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i found them in the little green bags, but personally go to Lowes or like a local hardware store. like Ace or something but at home depot i believe i found them in those green bags

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.