Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used car cover and was wondering how to care for it. I.E. Washing it and When NOT to use it. Thanks alot guys.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hmm Id like to know the same. I just bought an Autozone one for $40. It works ok I noticed a little bit of moisture one morning on the rear and a little bit of dust, so it isnt 100% covered but its better than just sitting in my driveway.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
OEM covers are not made for OUTSIDE weather! continuous use of the OEM cover outdoors will cause it to start ripping, and its not water resistant. water-repelling covers would be the best idea for outdoors covering.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I put mine on at night and when Im chillin in my house. I dont want the sun to fade my paint and it keeps the pollen off too during the day. It works pretty well if you ask me.
I put Ashlyn's blanket on everynight before bed, "Night Night Teggy!"

·
Registered
523 Posts
I use my oem car cover duting the day outside at work. Not on rainy days though, mainly just to keep the sun from fading paint/interior. The sun will break the car cover down over time but its a good investment. I just took mine down to a laundrymat with a large washer and washed it with detergent, but i hung it out to dry cause i didnt know if it would shrink.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
94Integra94 on Apr/15/04 said:
I have to put mine on while my teg is in the garage because the cats think it is a jungle gym
Heh ya , you and your cats , oh but they are so cute :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts