Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2 part question:

1. Where is the best place to buy a oem body kit for a 1994 Integra LS?

2. Does anyone know where i can see pic(s) of this kit on a teg?

Thanks for your help guys

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure my acura dealer has it but i dont want to pay dealership prices. I went to www.acuraautomotiveparts.net but can't seem to loacate what im looking for there :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Did you try seachin on acuraautomotiveparts??? Try putting in body kit, it came up with soemthing dont know if thats it or not. try this. But let me know if you find one, I want one to.

·
Registered
608 Posts
does comptech make them or is it the real HoNDA parts? if its real HoNDA parts why do they sell them instead of the dealers? hmm dealers dont have the kits anymore??!! i want to get one as soon as i save up some money and after my accident has been covered

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
comptech only has the lip...I must find a oem or oem style kit!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
The skirts and wings off the OEM body kit should fit all coupe Integras with out much problem. The rear valence won't fit the 94-97 bumper. And for the front lip,
the only option left is a Comptech ITR replica for the 94-97 Integras.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Comptech doesn't deal with OEM Honda parts, their aero kits are manufactured by a body kit/spoiler company called Wings West.

Good luck on finding the kit. I got mine at an Acura dealer of course but that was over 2 years ago. Here's some pics of my previous Integra LS with the kit.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Acura Dealership, thats where I got mine. $200 for the front lip, $200 each for the side skirts and $225 for the rear wrap (which I haven't got yet, spending my $$$ on stupid sh*t like a Turbo!!! Hahhaah!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts