Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have a stock cd player and it's been working fine. I came home after the store last night and that was the last time I drove my car until this morning and thats when the radio read " P-E0 ", now the AM/FM works but it doesn't wanna play cd's anymore. I tried burned and non-burned still nothing, it would just read out that code and eject the cd. Whats wrong or what should I look for?

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
damn Z.. you still beat me to it even though I had like a couple minute start.. I guess it makes sense that way lol..

my search was his search.. viola.. no special theme song, no extravagant text.. lol I was beat, =\

~P2P

·
Registered
800 Posts
yea i had a stock acura radio in my integra and it did that sometimes was kind of wierd....when i threw in another cd it worked fine......they play cd-r (sometimes) i dunno if its made to play them but i know for sure they won't play cd-rw's......try putting in a cd thats not burned like one you buy and ur cd player should work ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.