Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah. i think that's kind of stupid too. LS VTEC, it make sense unless u hv a ls/vtec. eng. but it is just not right for a ls. one more thing. is it hard to paint the valve cover we curretly have?? i had considered that too. but just afraid of it turn out bad. and where i can order the valve gasket?

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Looks pretty ghetto... I don't know what's up with the timing belt area, but it looks wierd. There's no fancy spark plug wire cover like the stock B18C cover has, or even provisions for one. And what's up with the black circle at the end of "DOHC"? Is that supposed to be the PCV valve hole!?

OBX is well known for a severe lack of quality, so even if this valve cover looked good, I wouldn't suggest getting it. A little known fact is that the valve cover contains an "oil seperator", which prevents oil from going out through the PCV valve and into the intake manifold (not good in many ways). I don't think I'd trust an OBX knock-off to do that job.

·
Registered
685 Posts
My friend sells them on eBay and knows they're junk. But there are enough stupid people out there, that he makes good money selling only OBX products. I would stay away from these valve covers if I were you.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Is it just me, or does it look like really thin soda can material? The one in the photo already looks warped.

Imagine they couldn't even find a decent one to take a picture of? imagine what it'll look like when it comes to your door.

·
Registered
537 Posts
no MATTER what, that valve cover IS GARBAGE.

why have the lettering if you DoNT HAVE VTEC??

even if you have an LS/VTEC you will not have a LS head, so therefore that valve cover will not fit.

IT WILL ALSO CREATE SERIOUS PROBLEMS!!!!
People would buy one and put on a LS motor, and sell the motor as a VTEC engine.

later

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.