Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK i have an OBX FPR and only halfway know how to install it. if you still have the instructions, that would be great but your insight on installation would be great also.

PLEASE PM me!

i have searched and searched, before you chew my ass.

thanks
reno

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
michael you are not understanding,i said i searched, this is an obx fpr,those pages do not help me. this is a fpr with gauge attached and is not a direct replacement.

that does not really apply.
if i am an idiot and it does plz show me the way.
i have been fighting with this thing trying to figure it out.

i got some help on HT but it was very broad and simple.

thanks
reno

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
does this fpr bolt on to the top of the rail like the stock one? or do you need to mount it on the side? more info needed. worse case is you need to get some -an fittings for the fpr to fit onto the rail. do you have a picture of the model you have?

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
its gonna require either having your oem rail modified to accept an AN fitting, and stainless braided AN lines, and to also redo the return line.

What was your purpose for buying that?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Sell it! Jojo has a B&M fpr for $40 shipped (like the one MD linked you to) already modified to the stock fpr that installs on to the fuel rail. I had the obx one when I first got my car and it was worthless.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
95SilverBullet on Feb/10/06 said:
well after reading your profile i now know why.....

Ill leave it at that, but you wasted your money, and youll be wasting more money by PROPERLY installing this.
Yeah, just read that to. I wouldn't install it with your current mods. Your stock fpr is fine for what you have.

·
Registered
475 Posts
ok u need to first find a place to put it considering u cannont mount it to ur fuel rail. second u just need to run the proper lines to the regulator. and a an fitting to the fuel rail itself. its not that hard to install. just make sure u have some extra fuel line handy.
josh

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just recently bought the same exact fuel pressure regulator. could someone at least explain the install? even though it is said to be a peice of junk. This is the only thread close to what i have found to do this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.