Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright,
first i know this is illegal,but its going into a drag car,so its all good.

but i have a 99 integra,and me and some people are doin a project. a b16a (obd0) into a 1999 integra (odb2)

now the complex part of this swap is obviously the on board dianostics (obd) difference. i was wondering,but doubt,do they make a obd2 to obd0 wire harness? if not,how would i go about wiring up this motor to my car? couldnt i just get a newer b16 ecu (like 96+) and use a obd1 or 2 engine harness? if not,why? to make this swap work,will i need a shop to do a custom wire harness?

thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
this is really simple but i did it the hard way, i bought a gsr oil pump for the cfk then i wired everything to a obd2 gsr ecu i wired the knock ,iab,vtec and oil pressure my car is a 1997 obd2 ls but now is a b16a3 powered,gsr wired,semi fast teg pulling 9.60's in the 1\8th

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
use a civic si ecu and just wire up the vtec plug ups were they need to go and get a oil pump with the cfk, You can use you ls injectors and distributor if you want but you will have to cut a ear off the ls distributor if you decide to go that way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.