Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well New York state has very tough emission testing on a Dyno. Here are the results of my 94 2dr LS Auto with 183,227 miles

Allowed
HC (0.90) CO (15.00)NOX (2.00)

Recieved
HC (0.07CO (2.25)NOX (0.07)

The dealer was amazed that my car got such low emissons and wanted to know what kind of gas ive been using. The car has only had for its entire live Amoco 93 octane. I change my oil often too. They said that the car is burning no oil. All cars burn some but not really that traceable. Well Just wanted to share, and if you have your results post em here =)

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I change my plugs every 30-40k, The oil changes I do at about 2,000 or 2,500 w/Honda 5w30 oil and filter. Valve adjustments every 15k, Tranny flush every 30k, fuel filter every 20k, PCV valve once a year, coolent flush every 2 years (entire block). Cheap easy stuff. I was really suprised to see it that low. I need to work on the CO I want that to be lower. Im gonna add Regane fuel system cleaner next fill up, and take it for long drives.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Valve adjustment every 15K? Damn. DO things actually need adjusting every 15K??? Also, what brand PCV d you go with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts