Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has Nuespeed Race Springs installed. I have a front Ingalls Camber Kit in my room, uninstalled, model 35720 with +1.25 to +3 degrees of adjustment with polyurethane bushings. I know I currently have negative camber. My question is, will the minimum +1.25 degrees of camber give me too much positive camber? Or should I get another camber kit with a lower initial minimum setting? I know camber should not be set at 0 degrees, due to performance problems. Is my current camber kit too much? I read that some negative camber is good. Also I'm not an autocrosser/racer, but occasionally do "straight line racing". So its more of me saving my tires for more street use. Thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey well it seems that u said that u are only going to be doing drag ? if so u want as much rubber contact to the grown. I have 0 degrees camber on my rim and it handles really nice. and the set of negative camber will eat ur tires and only make u spend $$$ on new rubber

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.