Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blah Blah i know most of you dispise this stuff but i'm using it to remove some oxidation off the roof of my black ls. i'm looking for some pictures or comments on this product. Anyone?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i am not sure if it will be abrasive enough to remove any oxidation. as far as i know nu-finish is just a car polish. however, they do have a scratch remover which may work a little better. whatever you do, always start off with the least abrasive material, then work your way up. so try the polish, then scratch remover, then maybe even a polishing compound. good luck. btw, you could always google for reviews on nu-finish

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
ryotto on Jan/08/08 said:
I recommend using Klasse AIO to remove oxidation. I have had great results with it.
yea Blue-Sun on this site used that on a 92 red teg and it turned it from a car that he bought for about $500 to a car that looked like it was about $5000

·
Registered
189 Posts
if your looking to simply remove oxidation use a chemical cleaner ...ie Klasse AIO as mention earlier, this is very verstaile too and will lay a slight protection....try dealerships (bmw)....****star

another suggestion is meguiars OTC they have a three step (three bottles-sold ind.-red bottle- local autozone or kragen)pickup step one only it just a cleaner, that will cleanse the trash on your paint....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.