Round 13 Jan 9th
Round 14 Jan 23rd
Round 15 Feb 13th
Round 16 March 27th
Round 17 April 3rd
Round 18 April 10th
Round 19 TBA

where: 675 Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, CA 95129 right in front of mitsuwa market.

Usual meeting spot for those who are unfamiliar with the area. heres how it looks like

See less See more
#11 ·
Ditto on petwhookie's reply, planning on being in SoCal, probably getting utterly trashed..... :(((((((((((
However I am down for these, also, if we are thinking of heading up skyline, then Alice's Restaurant is at the Skyline/84 intersection, has gas (not the cheapest, but not horrendous) and the food is amazing, nice parking lot too :)

Also, know of a good place for a photoshoot, but its about 10min off of skyline on Alpine, across from Page Mill. Large open 3-way interseciton with a HUGE turnoff that has a great view of the mountains :)

#12 ·
hell yea, i was thinking of taking a photoshoot of the vista point looking over the entire bay area too haha. itll be epic. ive never stopped along skyline sooo you can tell me where that is. i was just thinking of cruising down to halfmoon bay to get chowder from barbaras fish trap cus there stuff is awsome too. then we can take more pictures at the pier. ***** the cars out ya know.

#13 ·
For sure, I know a bunch of good places for pictures. Since I dont think people are going to be able to make it this weekend (and it is Halloween) that maybe a postponement for the first event might not be a bad plan. The first weekend in November is free and I am pretty sure that there would not be a problem for either Whookie or I from the sounds of it.

#14 ·
KreylaHavokin on Oct/26/09 said:
For sure, I know a bunch of good places for pictures. Since I dont think people are going to be able to make it this weekend (and it is Halloween) that maybe a postponement for the first event might not be a bad plan. The first weekend in November is free and I am pretty sure that there would not be a problem for either Whookie or I from the sounds of it.
Will will be in SoCal the 1st also since our crew is suppose to have a photoshoot that day. I w ould like to go on the cruise but I think not everyone in the DKC is up for it.

#15 ·
so whats the verdict? haha i have a few people who will come but there not integra owners, this weekend, how are you guys holding up? can you make it? if theres not alot of people showing i can postpone it till the first weekend of november. im just hoping weathers ok. If you can ask around guys, invite friends and stuff, doesnt need to be all integras.

#20 ·
zzergg on Oct/28/09 said:
If i have enough gas i'll go, but im not too sure.. and cash is a issue right now so yeah.. i'll let you know tho.

i understand man, times are tough right now
anyways if you can let me know like a day before thatd be great. however it would be awsome though if you can come out haha. i just want to get a headcount to see about how many people will show up. ill also send reminders to people who expressed interest in the cruise.

and to petwhookie, that is the whole reason why we're cruising not racing haha. we'll try not to grab too much attention from the popo's as for the cars, my engine bay is completely stock lol. nothing to worry about here. im just hoping the other cars that might come out will be street legal lol. thanks for the heads up though

see you guys there sunday at our meeting spot otherwise!

#25 ·
yea haha it was definately a beautiful day. it was even warm at half moon bay when we got there. more pics coming up though, still working on them. o yea Will, do you know Vince? cus he was supposed to send me his number over the phone but my phone ran outta battery and i didnt get his number. he told me he met you before or somthing. =/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.