Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
like the pics... but one thing.....

this is TEAM INTEGRA!!!!!

where are all the integras.... not just the rice patrol.. which was nice....

INTEGRA PICS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
he he.. i think sonic will scroll through the index instead of through each picture.. i swear i think u guys covered every single car at nopi..

i'll just pretend i didn't see the girls flaunting their stuff.. but that girl in the aqua pants and top is pretty cute.

one yellow type r
from the pics.. all i saw were a lot of ricey civics..& a red s2000.. not many tegs.. must be a rare breed over there.

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
come on you got 374 pictures of nopi and not one has a teg in it come on now

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
there's some tegs like three a green one with a kit a white one with jap spec front and a yellow one with a cf hood

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hey sorry about the Teg-shortage. I didn't take the pics, I got them from my friend who took 'em.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
the best part of the pics were the random pictures of girls with nice behinds.

we should be team-girls-booties.net, maybe then they would be more appropriate

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will try to upload more pictures this weekend.

Yup, gotta have the random booty pictures in there. Keeps it interesting.

SonicBlueTeg, I'll introduce you to my little friend in the aqua outfit for you. LOL, maybe you 2 will hit it off
. BTW, there were some pictures of guys in there as well. Topless pictures at that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Pics are nice,I see that my friends WRX is up there,he's from Mobile,AL also.If i'm not mistaken he took 2nd place in his class.That car is fast as hell....mid 11s i'm told.The pic numbers are 12-10,12-11,12-12,and12-9.See we aren't all ******** down here...hehehe.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Oh man after seeing those pics I'm glad this isn't anywhere near where I live. Buncha show boys haha and barely any Tegs. How can I live without Tegs? Anyway did anybody even get to race on that track ?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
95gsrturbo on Sep/28/02 said:
is there any way we can download these pics to see them faster or is there a way to get them onto disk from you guys?/
If you want the pictures in a ZIP file I can put it on my ftp for you. It's a lot of pictures. If you want it on cd, just pay for postage & it's yours.

·
Registered
256 Posts
SurferX on Sep/28/02 said:
Anyway did anybody even get to race on that track ?
I think if you were a part of the Super Street Tour thing they did a lap around the speedway--at low speeds behind a pace car, and with a hundred other cars along with you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
esrice,you have a pic of my car in your pics.It's only a tail shot of it, but I'll count it anyways. It's with the pic of the F650 Crew cab Dually w/airbags. We were parked on the other side of the fence.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts