Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, Im new here. I just bought a 1990 integra for a winter car. I have a couple questions. The car was one owner adult driven car. It has been taken care of very well but it does have 175,000 miles on it. How much life is left in this little sucker? I want to do some things to it but I don't want it to blow up. What are my limits with this car? I want the best bang for my buck, if I can mod it. Let me know what you think.

Another question, what is the best and cheapest way to lower this thing? If i can't mod it, I atleast want it to handle good. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Sorry to tell you, but this thread is going to be locked with a precursor of search on it.
However, if you take care of it Honda engines can easily go 300,000 miles. Just dont beat on it. Intakes, headers, and exhausts are all made for that car so you can at least let it breathe easier. Also, if you do some research you will find that most of the major spring and shock companies make components for the 90 teg. You should be able to drop it very quickly. You should not go cheap on your suspension. Therefore wait some time, save some cash and buy some koni yellows and do some research on the springs you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.