Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently bought an 96 Integra RS. Considering how much money i make, i consider my self lucky to afford it. but im not sure it was a good buy, i was aiming more towards the LS and GSR but i couldn't find anything in my price range. I was wondering if the RS could be fixed just as good as a LS or GSR

·
Registered
514 Posts
RS can be fixed just as well as an LS, it's the same motor and everything. rs is the same except w/o the options, but it's lighter. gsr is in its own separate class

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
the RS is a great chassis to build on considering it's light weight and lack of options.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
RS!!!
lightest in in class..hehe

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Its gonna take a lot of $$$ to get it up there with a GS-R. It can be done, lots of people on this site have. But if you dont have a good job and spending $300 on an exhuast system sounds really expensive to you, maybe you're in the wrong hobby! (someone on TI once said that to me lol)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Me007gold on Feb/13/04 said:
300 for exhasut? where are you buying the cheapest good system ive seen is at least $450. since your new, you have lots ot reading and searching to do. get very familair with the articles then if you have questions come back to us
Yeah well see if you DO research youll learn theres no way you can get an exhaust that cheap!

It was just an example. Basically if $300 is A LOT of money to you then modding your car probably isnt going to be a very affordable hobby, that was the point I was making.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i can get exhausts for cheaper then that for good ones but that is not in quantity and only because a guy in my class's brother works at a warehouse that gets them wholesale so its all who you know not what research you do

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
haha, I spend $5 a time to gas up.

·
Registered
481 Posts
haha yea thats tru its who u kno not what u know if u had the right connections you could hook up your car for free but thats IF you have the right connections if u do let me kno u can be my best friend lol

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
It depends on where you want to take your car. When I was looking for a car I wasnt looking so much into "how fast" but rather I was choosing "how nice" (stock wise) it looks. Of course I'm glad I got an Integra which is moderately faster then others in its price range and looks luxurious

Goodluck with your car...take it slow and find good deals...but even with good deals------>If you can't pay then don't play

1 - 13 of 13 Posts