Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so im a little confused on shocks and springs and such. i see people on here sell springs that lower your teg 1.75 in front and 1.5 in rear, which is what i want, however are the springs all i need? or do i need to buy something else as well?

·
Registered
704 Posts
best bet is get shocks also..so u wont have to do everything twice...and yes search its been covere a million times...ibl

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since were being so helpful and quick about the added comments how about i ask a question to you senor 007 would that be the search members or the advanced search =\ you dont have to be a smart ass to answer a question.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I don't think He's trying to be a smartass. alot of people over look the search button. Its a whole lot easier to look it up through there then telling it over and over again

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
He's not trying to be a smart ass, once your around the site for awhile you'll get sick of threads like this too. Either one should suffice, or you could just try reading the common topics in the suspension forum.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
people also over look the common topics button:

100% suspension info listed in common topics

spring folklore also listed in common topics.

the articles also have a ton of information that will answer your questions.

I look to these two sections first. It saves time. and If I need more information or can't find a specific answer, I run a search and an advanced search. .... the anwers are out there, just learn to utilize the tools here and you'll find them.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Actually, when you post or read a forum theres a search "field" that appears that's not on the main page. Actually it flashes orange, too. Like someone above said, though, springs AND shocks are your best bet right off. Which springs are you looking at? Neuspeed? H&R? Other? There are actually quite a lot of springs w/ that drop out there. For starters you might want to check our articles, especially the one on spring rate (beleive me, that's REAL important when deciding on springs and what shocks to pair them with.) Hope this helps.

*edit* Damn, I should really learn to refresh the page. LOL

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you, that was much more informative then someone just telling me to use the search in a "rude" manner, thank you for your insight and the clarification. i just dont like being belittled

·
Registered
698 Posts
No prob, just remember to post some pics when you finally do drop it.

P.S. You may also want to rename the thread title. "noob question" is a little vague.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Grendel on Feb/24/04 said:
Actually, when you post or read a forum theres a search "field" that appears that's not on the main page. Actually it flashes orange, too.
also, you can search the message body. Most of the time , the stuff you are looking for will be discussed with in the message and not listed in the topic. You can also narrow your search by confining it to a specific forum that relates to what you are trying to find.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.