Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a HUGE noob when it comes to car audio. i dont know jack about any of this so please be patient with me and answer my dumb questions. thanks!!

what do you guys think of these subs? Click Here

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'd say go with the articles. They can be a big help to you and answer most of all of your questions. And also for the type-r swap. That price doesnt cover installation. :p

·
Registered
189 Posts
You cant tell much by looking at the top of a sub and since they dont show any pics of the magnet structure(bottom of subs) I would guess that they arent as good as the ad suggests. Big magbet means more power neede but better bass response...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow i dont know how they are selling those subs so cheap...i have the same ones for sale if you are interested...and they are in a sealed rockford enclosure. I also have a rockford 451 watt rms amp that peaks to 800 watts and i have ALL the wiring including fuses, we live pretty close so we could probably meet somewhere if you are interest...pm me or something if you are interested...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Here is the datasheet for those subs. RFP4412 is the model number - 200w RMS. So for both you would want a amp that would do 200w X 2 RMS.

·
Registered
120 Posts
OK then i dont have the same subs...mine are better...they are HE12's. They can handle UP TO 1000 max and the amp i have is a mono amp bridged to both subs pushing 800 watts max and 451 rms.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok thanks guys! i still can't really get any idea about how this amp sounds. i dont know what rms and wattage does for subs :p.

hunterxtr on Apr/19/04 said:
And also for the type-r swap. That price doesnt cover installation. :p
i know that. im actually gonna build up my current motor instead. itll work a little better than the type r. time to update that sig...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts